SVS SB13 Ultra Subwoofer

utvolsfan

I am selling my SVS SB13 Ultra Subwoofer. It has 3 1/2 years of warranty left and work and sounds AMAZING. Its 3700 watts and is the cleanest sounding subs I have heard. Price is $850 Firm. I am only selling because I am getting 2 16ULTRA's. I am located in Murfreesboro TN and not really looking to ship.

• Like 1

Congrats on the dual 16's!  Sounds like you went with SBs?  

$850 for a SB13 is a great price.  It is a fantastic sub, very good with music, and has the chops to keep up with movies with authority.  

I love my SB13 Ultra. It's just do darn good.  I have been looking for a second one in the SVS outlet, but they go quick.  Instead I caved to ported sub lust and have a PB-13 Ultra on the way because I could not resist the outlet price.  My wife will be annoyed.  I hope to get the PB in place while she is out of town hahaha.  Then see how long it takes her to notice the much larger box.

I might try the difficult task of integrating the PB with the SB.  Maybe have the SB in near-ish field for tactile goodness.  Worse case I get to use the SB13 in a smaller room, which will be amazing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bkevind said:

$850 for a SB13 is a great price.  It is a fantastic sub, very good with music, and has the chops to keep up with movies with authority.  

You are not kidding.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

• Moderators
10 hours ago, bkevind said:

Congrats on the dual 16's!  Sounds like you went with SBs?

Yes, I'm currently reviewing Dual SB-16 Ultras.  Just need to get some time to do some direct A/B between them and my (4) RSW-15's to see if I will be purchasing them.  I have been thoroughly impressed with the Ultra Subs.  I've heard willland SB13 and it sounded fantastic.  Definitely a good buy at your asking price.  Good luck hiding the PB from the wife.  LOL

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, utvolsfan said:

Anyone interested?

I would be but as you can see from my gear profile, I don't NEED it.

I am more than surprised it has not been scooped up by now.

If any one wants rock solid build, great warranty, great customer service, and fast and tight and punchy wooferage, then this baby will give you all that.

Bill

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 8:42 AM, Youthman said:

Yes, I'm currently reviewing Dual SB-16 Ultras.  Just need to get some time to do some direct A/B between them and my (4) RSW-15's to see if I will be purchasing them.  I have been thoroughly impressed with the Ultra Subs.  I've heard willland SB13 and it sounded fantastic.  Definitely a good buy at your asking price.  Good luck hiding the PB from the wife.  LOL

She hasn't noticed!  Since Thursday last week.  She probably senses something different but...it's a big black box in the right corner, as it has been for a while.  

@utvolsfan any luck locally?

• 3 years later...
On 3/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Zappa said:

Is this still available  ?

As was pointed out, this was listed 4 years ago.  You can click on a member's name and see their activity.  In this case the OP hasn't been on the forum since June 2018.