70th anniversary La Scala II

W27

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pete Mote said:

Within one box the serial number matches sequentially with the other. If a pair is ordered,  what should the other serial number read for the second la scala?

IMG_2123.jpg

You ordered them? Congrats! You’ll have to post some pics of them. I hope they arrived safely. Let us know what you think too. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pete Mote said:

Within one box the serial number matches sequentially with the other. If a pair is ordered,  what should the other serial number read for the second la scala?

IMG_2123.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Post pictures, or it didn’t happen! 😎

I had to get off the link quickly. I felt my credit card whispering sweet nothings in my ear....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Pete Mote said:

IMG_2123.jpg

That looks like Serial 047 (for that one) and they should have grabbed serial 048 to match.

If they aren't 047 and 048, either they didn't take care to match them or someone bought one (maybe as a center for the khorns) or (3) as a HT front and screwed up the pairing and they didn't take care to let you know that.  It was a tempting deal, but I would be annoyed to not get consecutive.  However, with 70 total pair and multiple resellers including this one offering singles, it might be expected.  However, I am sure the sound will match.

Good luck.  

• 5 weeks later...