70th anniversary La Scala II

W27

6 hours ago, opusk2k9 said:

Wow, they’re coming down quick. Might have to start looking for a place to put them lol. 

If I was @Pete Mote  I’d be trying to get a price adjustment. Most credit cards offer it. If you’re still within the return window with adorama you could tell them you’d do a return/rebuy. Hopefully they’ll take care of the difference 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, teaman said:

That's a helluva deal Paul!

I just PM'd Cory to see if he can offer any deal on those.

Tim, my finger was quicker on the mouse then my brain's ability to stop it,...I pulled the trigger already.,,,,, I hate myself. 😪

• Haha 2

Just now, pallpoul said:

Tim, my finger was quicker on the mouse then my brain's ability to stop it,...I pulled the trigger already.,,,,, I hate myself. 😪

Aw crap...too late on my part. I sent you a PM anyways on the Emotiva through our previous chat. If nothing else, for future situations!

Congrats on your new additions!

Tim

2 minutes ago, teaman said:

Aw crap...too late on my part. I sent you a PM anyways on the Emotiva through our previous chat. If nothing else, for future situations!

Congrats on your new additions!

Tim

Ty Tim. Now if you or some Emotiva fan would buy my T-2's...!! The RF-7III''s left them way behind in the dust. 😂

• Like 1

I wonder how many pairs are left... there can't be many.

I'd make sure the numbers are sequential and of the proper pairing.

Let us know how the transaction and delivery goes... I was close to clicking that button myself.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Schu said:

I wonder how many pairs are left... there can't be many.

I'd make sure the numbers are sequential and of the proper pairing.

Let us know how the transaction and delivery goes... I was close to clicking that button myself.

I will. 

ty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pallpoul said:

No, they can't even confirm consecutive serial numbers. I am cancelling order. 

That’s ridiculous to spend that much money on a pair of speakers and no one willing to walk back and check the serial numbers 

• Like 3

Ah...perhaps they're the middleman taking orders and shipping straight from Klipsch?

I need a clarification. These are 70 th annv. of what? Klipsch in general, or the La Scala? If Klipsch in general that was 2016, they haven't sold all 70 pairs in 2+ years?

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

Ah...perhaps they're the middleman taking orders and shipping straight from Klipsch?

I need a clarification. These are 70 th annv. of what? Klipsch in general, or the La Scala? If Klipsch in general that was 2016, they haven't sold all 70 pairs in 2+ years?

That would be Klipsch 70th.