70th anniversary La Scala II

W27

With 48 months no interest payments currently, using the Adorama credit card, it was a NO BRAINER, so the order was placed. Now, the waiting game , delivery in 7-10 days. I have already a pair that I  bought new last year, and it is the best speakers I have ever heard or owned. I just could not pass this offer. they cost less then the regular series La Scala's II. 
as for the consecutive numbers, I will have to do some follow up with them .

Im so happy with my colour (cherry) but the Australian walnut is something very special [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Deano1974 said:

Perseverance and all will be good emoji16.png

The finish looks stunning. La Scalas have long been known for their classy wood finishes but I agree, there is something special about the Anniversary editions!

• Like 2

If price drops within 30 days of invoice,  they grant the refund of the difference. Note if you don't specify  you want your credit card reimbursed they will attempt to  refund you as store credit; Which is fine , if that is what you want.  I did not want that. 

They're checking... I think they may have gotten several sets in house and not realized that they were matched pairs. I am assured by more than one person at adorama that they are checking with the warehouse and they will let me know.

If go some ungodly reason they can only sell mismatched pairs, I may be okay with that provided a discount is given.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jeez ... very tempting :D  Only $5600 :)  Hell; made three times that in the market today :D  But they would be replacing my KPT-904's which I "just" got and absolutely love :(  Going to have some vino before I decide :D 

• Like 2

Jeez ... very tempting [emoji3]  Only $5600 [emoji4]  Hell; made three times that in the market today [emoji3]  But they would be replacing my KPT-904's which I "just" got and absolutely love [emoji20]  Going to have some vino before I decide [emoji3] 
Vino then decision lol - so you are definitely buying then [emoji4]

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deano1974 said:

Vino then decision lol - so you are definitely buying then emoji4.png

Haha ... "I" am not the problem ... trying to figure out how to sell this to my wife :(  Last time I bought a pair of speakers for $1000, she went on a shopping spree in New York ... cost me about 5 times that :( . So; these La Scalas would probably cost me about 6 x $5700 = $34,200 ... Jeez :( 

• Haha 1

Haha ... "I" am not the problem ... trying to figure out how to sell this to my wife [emoji20]  Last time I bought a pair of speakers for $1000, she went on a shopping spree in New York ... cost me about 5 times that [emoji20] . So; these La Scalas would probably cost me about 6 x $5700 = $34,200 ... Jeez [emoji20] 
Lol oh you are totally screwed [emoji16]

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Deano1974 said:

you are totally screwed emoji16.png

YEAH :D  But can't complain too much ... I'm retired and she is still working :D We eat a lot of lobster ... and drink even more good wine :D 

• Like 3