70th anniversary La Scala II

W27

1 hour ago, Schu said:

I'm okay... as long as I get mine.

It's been four days since I clicked. I would have thought they had shipped by now.

I wonder what the over / under odds are that they arrive undamaged

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TasDom said:

The over/under isn't what scares me.  It's the fact I can't wait to hear what Emile has decided to do!  Cave or Man-up and forget about the vino and lobster and start dining by himself and eating #3 McValue Meals!  😂😂😂😂😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

If they could guarantee consecutive serials.... Although the finish wouldnt be my first choice.... 

Those boys can deal on just about anything.    I bought several Nikkor lenses from them until Nikon USA got into their gray-market "deals" and wouldn't warranty the gray-market lenses for repair.  Then I had to pay more to buy w/the US warranty.  I don't know how much they've done w/the Klipsch line but warranty and #'s would be my concern.  You buy used though and there's no warranty...  

• Thanks 1

Warranty I wouldn't be concerned with on speakers and never have been.   I have never had a speaker have issues in 18 years, never blown a driver either.   Knowing you are buying fro man authorized dealer certainly doesn't hurt, grain not matched certainly does for me 

• Like 1

YEAH [emoji3]  But can't complain too much ... I'm retired and she is still working [emoji3] We eat a lot of lobster ... and drink even more good wine [emoji3] 
Sounds perfect!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The over/under isn't what scares me.  It's the fact I can't wait to hear what Emile has decided to do!  Cave or Man-up and forget about the vino and lobster and start dining by himself and eating #3 McValue Meals!  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]
Hey if McValue meals = more speakers then trips to maccas it is [emoji4]

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TasDom said:

No doubt they will arrive with some damage, and then we will hear about it for weeks on end, and of course they will be accepted with the damage, as has already been admitted previously, and then a mind blowingly long negotiation will follow, which again will be documented ad nauseum, and the seller will finally decide to give up and cave to the buyer's demands for an enormous discount which then will be flaunted here with great gusto.  What fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

All I know is that Pete Mote got his and maybe more followers have as well. The trials and tribulations that he went through only help us to figure out if this is worth it or not. Thank you Pete and others that make us aware of amazing deals. "If it's too good to be true......" But I gotta say, this seems legit. Every once in a while a killer deal comes along and timing is everything. I don't mind the flaunting. He didn't run anyone's nose in it. He laid out how to get the deal done for yourself. Thanks for that and keep it coming. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deano1974 said:

Hey if McValue meals = more speakers then trips to maccas it is emoji4.png

Just thinking about this now...  You can blame Floyd for this since I just finished "Echos."  Sooooo, if you have 2 pair of speakers and you're sitting there @ Maccas eating that double cheeseburger w/a side order of vegemite all happy n stuff,  then it hits you...  One pair with a left and right channel, which channel will she take?  The second pair with a left and right channel also...  She could take the both channels of ONE pair, OR opt out and take a left (or right 😎) channel of EACH pair...  Then she might believe they are all Left or Right channels.  Deano, my friend, both you and Emile are doomed I'm thunkin,  That Venus and Mars thing will come into play from them at some point when you LEAST expect it..  Am I over-thinking all of this???  .😂😂😎

'

• Haha 1

Just thinking about this now...  You can blame Floyd for this since I just finished "Echos."  Sooooo, if you have 2 pair of speakers and you're sitting there @ Maccas eating that double cheeseburger w/a side order of vegemite all happy n stuff,  then it hits you...  One pair with a left and right channel, which channel will she take?  The second pair with a left and right channel also...  She could take the both channels of ONE pair, OR opt out and take a left (or right [emoji41]) channel of EACH pair...  Then she might believe they are all Left or Right channels.  Deano, my friend, both you and Emile are doomed I'm thunkin,  That Venus and Mars thing will come into play from them at some point when you LEAST expect it..  Am I over-thinking all of this???  .[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]
'
Lol hey im good in the last 3 months I have bought CW IIIs and La Scala IIIs and my wife didnt even batter an eyelid lol

Its Emile that is doomed [emoji15]

• Haha 2