FS: The Sixes in Walnut, New Condition

McBlueMeter

The Sixes in beautiful Walnut finish. One pair of speakers.  

Everything included from Klipsch factory.
Purchased new by me in January of this year from my authorized Klipsch dealer. Used MAYBE 30 minutes. I bought these on an impulse and simply have not used them. No dings. dents or scratches - smoke free home. They look brand new with zero functional issues.  Will ship in original Klipsch packing materials and over boxed to ensure a safe trip.

Sorry, no international, AK or HI sale.

See my ad on Audiogon for all the pics...  :-)

$575 shipped & insured from Crown Point, IN

IMG_0780.PNG

8 hours ago, rennoc442 said:

Beautiful speakers.  Makes me want to pick them up and I don't even need them 😎

Exactly my thought. I’ve accepted the offer by PM.  Now what to do with them?  

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I recently purchased H2s, HIPs and KP-201s, none of which I need, or plan to use personally.  One pair is headed to a middle school band.  Another pair is going to one of my sons and the third pair could be available.  So, naturally, I need these Sixes to make the logjam that much worse.

First, I want to see and hear them.  I recommend these to an old girlfriend - which reminds me tomorrow is her birthday - as a Christsmas gift to her musician fiancé, Steve.  Bob Crites @BECsaid they sound great, which was good enough for me to recommend them to her.  Apparently, Steve loves them.  He’s a plug and play kind of guy (there’s a straight line).

Second, they might be more desirable to Sarah, the young band director, than KP-201s.  

Third, they might appeal to several of the millenials in my family.  I know I can find them a worthy home.

In any case, one, or more, pairs of speakers referred to above might be available later this summer.  If you might be interested in a pair of @ClaudeJ1‘s “Super Heresys” sometime in July, shoot me a PM.