Ampsandsound, Justins Cornscala PULLED

joessportster

I bought these new From Justin at ampsandsound, they were delivered 9-15-16, they were set up and have had maybe 200 hours total play time, After my Injury and moving to Headphones I simply find myself using headphones 90 percent of the time, I also have a small home with a living room of maybe 14 X 15 feet and simply put these need more room to breath. The pair of these babies aimed at your face from just 6 feet away gets to be a bit much.  These are absolutely like new except for some minor paint chips on edges, you must look for them they dont stand out and some touch up paint would hide them all together.  This is the 3 way with the ALK Universal,, Drivers are in the pics

While I have not posted for sometime ( a lot of personal reasons) I have kept up lurked quite often This forum still holds a special place in my heart and I owe alot of people here much respect. I have always tried to treat the folks here much nicer when I look to sell gear so I will continue that tradition, I have these listed elsewhere at a fair price of 2400.00 any forum member willing to meet or pick these up can message me for the forum price I promise you it is worth the inquiry

I apologize for the poor pic quality  I can not hold a camera steady anymore.

I am located in Extreme south central part of NC and would have to require pickup or I could deliver / meet within a reasonable distance. 

Thanks for looking and understanding and support over the years  Joe 

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the words Ron, you have an email.  I just got off the phone with AL @ALK He gave me the low down on adjusting the X-Overs, I took his advice, and cut back on toe in so the horns are less straight at me.  It has made a HUGE difference in listen ability in my small room.  Lyle Lovett sounds pretty damn good.  I guess its a good thing the 2 interested had to back out, I wont have to feel bad about keeping them around.

NO LONGER FOR SALE:D 

• Like 8