2018 Pilgrimage Swap Meet and For Sale Thread

jimjimbo

Well to start and not use up storage for photos unless there is expressed interest by PM:
1) JBL Studio Monitors 4312 in Walnut / black grills (stock I assume): $500 Spoken for

2) Outlaw  975  990 pre pro; factory box and all accessories: $100 Screwed up model number
3) Bell'o stand (model # I forget) looks like AT-484 has 5 glass shelves and will hold 7: $50 Spoken for
4) Tubes: I bought these new in Dec 2017 and they have a very few hours (10 or 15) in my McIntosh MC2500 and C2000 except for the CV4024/12AT7 which are unused. Sold as a set of ALL: $600 Description below is from the seller.

KT-88 - Genalex reissue matched tube quads (close to each other) (Qty 2) So eight KT-88s
CV4024/12AT7 - Mullard military NOS low noise matched/balanced tube pair

ECC803S/12AX7 - Tung-Sol gold pin matched/balanced/low noise tube pairs (Qty 4)

Purchase price for the tubes from McShane Design was $798.00

5) Niles SPK-1
6) Niles AC-3

Edit: typo on Outlaw it is a 990 not 975

Considering letting these go:

Mac MC250  Scheduled for Delivery In Bodcaw!

Bottlehead Straight 8 Line Arrays with outboard V3 Crossover

Those Fine HWOs I have for sale in Garage Sale  Belongs to Daughter now...

Custom 24" Stands for said HWOs  Ditto!

Rick

Edited by Cody_Mack

14 hours ago, Cody_Mack said:

I need a pair of musical subs for a smallish room. Still have those 18s?

Rick

I got all kinds of 18’s lol. Well just my 8. Sold my upstairs pair the quad setup i had a couple months ago. I got a pair of Svs pc-2000’s. Past that, only huge stuff. 

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 9:03 PM, Scrappydue said:

I got all kinds of 18’s lol. Well just my 8. Sold my upstairs pair the quad setup i had a couple months ago. I got a pair of Svs pc-2000’s. Past that, only huge stuff. 

So you'll let go a pair of them? 😜

I brought a LOT of stuff last year to sell because Christy told me "bring everything you have.  It will easily sell"....well....lol...that didn't quite happen.  I spent a ton of money bringing it all out there and only a very small number of items sold.  So this year I'm bringing only what people tell me they want and what will fit in the back of my SUV.  This is a PARTIAL list of what I have - I'll update it over the weekend when I have a chance to get out to my storage building and get a total inventory.  If you are interested in something, send me a message and let's work out the details BEFORE I bring anything out.  I do have pictures of almost everything, so if you want pics, send me a message.

For sale:

Klipsch Forte I  : $700

Klipsch KG3.2 (black):  $250

Klipsch KG3 (walnut):   $250

Klipsch R-15M:  $125

Infinity SM80:   $100 <These have brand new Dayton Audio woofers in them which actually improve the sound significantly.  The polycell tweeter was always the strong point of these speakers with criticism centered around the performance of the mid-bass. The Dayton woofers are much smoother and have better response than the stock Infinity woofers. >

Infinity SM112:  $220 <BRAND NEW Infinity woofers, not refoamed, these are new>

Advent Model 4002:  $175  <refoamed woofers>

Technics SB-S409:   $160  <BRAND NEW tweeters, BRAND NEW midranges in both, "new" used woofers, meaning that I found a set of woofers on eBay that came out of this same cabinet that were in like new condition and put them in.  No grills>

Realistic Mach II:  $350  <original woofers that are in good condition, did not need to refoam. I completely refinished the  wood finish. I sanded it down  and applied to codes of cherry gel stain and a coat of polyurethane  to seal it.>

Sterling SE300 Cathedral   : $140

Sony SS-MF650H:   $110

Infinity RS5:  $140 <no grills>

Polk R30:  $110

M&K Volkswoofer:  $180  <refoamed>

Toby vintage:  $300 <model unknown, I brought these to Toby's offices in Ft Worth and based on evaluations they said build was between '67 and '71 based on components.  Refresh of crossover with new caps.  Toby measured all drivers and were within original spec)

Cerwin Vega L7:  $80

Kenwood 5 speaker set (KS-505HT center, KS-505HT surround (left and right) and JL-774 front L&R):  $200

Realistic Solo-4:  $30

AudioSource LS TWO outdoor:  $40

Triad Platinum Power Sub (18” with 1000w amp):  $600  <complete restoration of amp with new output transistors and multiple other components replaced)

Aragon 2004 MKII by Mondial (made by Krell designer):  $400 [SOLD]

JBL Control 2.4G On Air Wireless:  $180

Sony SA-CT60:  $30

Sony SS CN100:  $20

Klipsch CF3 (single speaker):  $300 <needs some minor cosmetic finishing work done>

JBL 2445J compression driver with horn lens:  $150

Fender Bassman 4x100 guitar cabinet:  $250

Ibanez IBZ10G guitar amp:   $40

Added:

Crate GC-412TR 4x12 guitar cabinet:  $100

JBL S38 Studio series:  $50 <single speaker, missing grill.  Awesome for center channel>

JBL stage monitor wedges with 15”: $125 <not sure of model number>

LG Model LHS-95PAF skinny floor towers: $50

Concept 2.5 stereo receiver:  $300 <completely restored with all new output transistors>

Dynaco ST-400:  $600 <200 wpc stereo power amp>

Technics SB-A26:  $80

Technics S-820U:  $200

Klipsch Ref IV RF62 Black:  $175  <single speaker>

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, pat_in_dfw said:

I brought a LOT of stuff last year to sell because Christy told me "bring everything you have.  It will easily sell"....well....lol...that didn't quite happen.  I spent a ton of money bringing it all out there and only a very small number of items sold.  So this year I'm bringing only what people tell me they want and what will fit in the back of my SUV.  This is a PARTIAL list of what I have - I'll update it over the weekend when I have a chance to get out to my storage building and get a total inventory.  If you are interested in something, send me a message and let's work out the details BEFORE I bring anything out.  I do have pictures of almost everything, so if you want pics, send me a message.

For sale:

Klipsch Forte I  : $700

Klipsch KG3.2 (black):  $250

Klipsch KG3 (walnut):   $250

Klipsch R-15M:  $125

Infinity SM80:   $100 <These have brand new Dayton Audio woofers in them which actually improve the sound significantly.  The polycell tweeter was always the strong point of these speakers with criticism centered around the performance of the mid-bass. The Dayton woofers are much smoother and have better response than the stock Infinity woofers. >

Infinity SM112:  $220 <BRAND NEW Infinity woofers, not refoamed, these are new>

Advent Model 4002:  $175  <refoamed woofers>

Technics SB-S409:   $160  <BRAND NEW tweeters, BRAND NEW midranges in both, "new" used woofers, meaning that I found a set of woofers on eBay that came out of this same cabinet that were in like new condition and put them in.  No grills>

Realistic Mach II:  $350  <original woofer that is in good condition, did not need to refoam>

Sterling SE300 Cathedral   : $140

Sony SS-MF650H:   $110

Infinity RS5:  $140 <no grills>

Polk R30:  $110

M&K Volkswoofer:  $180  <refoamed>

Toby vintage:  $300 <model unknown, I brought these to Toby's offices in Ft Worth and based on evaluations they said build was between '67 and '71 based on components.  Refresh of crossover with new caps.  Toby measured all drivers and were within original spec)

Cerwin Vega L7:  $80

Kenwood 5 speaker set (KS-505HT center, KS-505HT surround (left and right) and JL-774 front L&R):  $200

Realistic Solo-4:  $30

AudioSource LS TWO outdoor:  $40

Triad Platinum Power Sub (18” with 1000w amp):  $600  <complete restoration of amp with new output transistors and multiple other components replaced)

Aragon 2004 MKII by Mondial (made by Krell designer):  $400

JBL Control 2.4G On Air Wireless:  $180

Sony SA-CT60:  $30

Sony SS CN100:  $20

Klipsch CF3 (single speaker):  $300 <needs some minor cosmetic finishing work done>

JBL 2445J compression driver with horn lens:  $150

Fender Bassman 4x100 guitar cabinet:  $250

Ibanez IBZ10G guitar amp:   $40

Added:

Crate GC-412TR 4x12 guitar cabinet:  $100

JBL S38 Studio series:  $50 <single speaker, missing grill.  Awesome for center channel>

JBL stage monitor wedges with 15”: $125 <not sure of model number>

LG Model LHS-95PAF skinny floor towers: $50

Concept 2.5 stereo receiver:  $300 <completely restored with all new output transistors>

Dynaco ST-400:  $600 <200 wpc stereo power amp>

I guess I didn’t realize you were bringing a warehouse full of stuff. My mistake obviously. 

• Like 1