looking for a pair of MCM 1900 subs

DJM

The MCM 1900 woofer single or dual cabinets are not subs they are mid bass drivers.  You will still need very stout subwoofers with them.  I see you are from my home town of Laredo is it getting hot yet?

I was offered this set of four complete stacks with all the amplifiers and crossovers included last year but a guy in Maine bought them all and then offered them up.  He may still have them but they are a long, long way from Laredo.

My brother in law was going to buy them and ship them back to Laredo but he could not get it worked out to get them there so we passed.  The original seller offered me an incredible deal but I had to pass it up unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

The MCM 1900 woofer single or dual cabinets are not subs they are mid bass drivers.  You will still need very stout subwoofers with them.

I hooked up a single bin MWM from Tim yesterday just because I wanted to hear one. It goes no where near as deep as an EV TL440 he sold me but it went deep enough to make me reconsider needing more bass. Reminded me of a La Scala except deeper and no boxy boomy resonance at all while physically thumping you from 15 feet away.