WTB: Chorus II Passive Radiator, KD-16

Rivernuggets

Roy Delgado quote from the topic "You don't need the parameters. All you need is me saying that the drone in the III will work in the ii. That's all."  
Here's the thread

$90 for the pair is an incredible deal!
Photos installed on the Chorus II:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

Notice how the original screw holes line up to where the dust cap logo is slightly off center if that would bother you

Bet you "none" are identical ... pretty sure they are "lined up" manually :D 

5 minutes ago, Emile said:

Bet you "none" are identical ... pretty sure they are "lined up" manually :D 

lol possible, but from my own and other photos I've seen, the screws line up to where there are 2 screw holes parallel from each other at the top whereas on FIIIs, there is a single screw hole at the center top for which the dust cap lines up with.  Tilting it will keep the logo off center so new holes do have to be drilled. I could be wrong and it's really not that big of a deal. I ended up not purchasing a pair myself because i tried the Moray James mod of adding 2.5oz to my passives since 1 was torn all the way across and reglued. It's ugly, but it works and i love the mod.  If i lost any efficiency, i can't notice. I'll eventually get the new passives after i do the crossovers and experiment with the Ti mid diaphragms everyone seems to either hate or love.

• Like 1