Khorn, McIntosh, Turntable, the whole shindig

Jirachi

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/for/d/mcintosh-klipsch-horn-sony-es/6566901506.html

Here is an absolute unreal deal on the system of dreams and a lifetime! 
Mcintosh MC402 Amp, Mcintosh MX-135 Preamp, Sony ES HAP - Z1ES Hard drive HDD audio player, Cambridge Audio Azur 851C, Panamax line conditioner, TEAC turntable, Klipsch Kornerhorns, comes with monsterous speaker wire, gold plated balanced lines, gold plated optical cable and gold plated RCA Cables, all original boxes, amp stand, audio stand, vibration isolation feet, all original remotes included ..no issues this system is untouched and like new! This is perfection. If you know music and enjoy it then you would LOVE this. Look and research the price as this is an unreal deal and comes with everything. $5999.99 CASH ONLY!! Call/text/email me at

aa3.jpg

aa4.jpg

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

Clean, dust, provide MORE photos, remove references to gold plated whatever correct spelling (like I am not a fault with mislabeling model numbers). Nice system needs advice on how to sell. Looks like it could be a deal

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Nice system needs advice on how to sell. Looks like it could be a deal

Agree.  It's OK to ask six grand but a Seller has to put a little more detail out there. Some serial numbers on the rough looking (I thought) Khorns would be a good place to start.

I saw K-55v CD so those are probably late 70's early 80's put them in the $2,000 range.  Looked $100 worth of Sonicaps as well.

I don't how to value the rest of the system.

13 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I'm sorry, did I read gold plated optical cable? Optical cable is fiber optic, therefore no need for gold plated connections. Right? 

He didn't say the connectors were gold plated, he said the cable was gold plated.

That's for you rich folks.  B)