Looking for Khorns, prefer local

Dogsled

Looking for Klipschorns, pretty much any condition, but complete. Price goes with condition, obviously. My plan is to use the bass bin, and update the midrange & tweeter. First however, I need to acquire a  pair and listen & evaluate.

I have seen a few using searchtempest, but all are far away, and most sellers won't bother with shipping, which can be $$$. Prices vary from below $2K to around $4800, depends on year & condition I suppose. Most I have seen are around $2500 to $3K, pair.

Was hoping someone in the western states might be selling?

25 minutes ago, Dogsled said:

Well apparently everyone else's icon shows their location, but as a NEWBIE, I guess it doesn't! Not sure I understand that, but anyway....

Located Denver CO

Welcome Dogsled. How far can you travel for a pair? There seems to be an abundance of Khorns in Texas. 

3 hours ago, KeithMcGowan said:

Damn, I have base bins and modded top hats but I'm in NC. We could always put these on a pallet. :) I might even have some f the drivers or crossovers you want to use, who knows.

Looks to be a 2 day drive minimum each way to Texas locations, probably 3 days to NC. However I do have the Vanagon camper....Where do I sleep?:)