SOLD: Klipsch Lascala’s $900 - Arkansas

HOGFAN

Up for sale is a matching pair of Klipsch Lascala’s.  They are black with AL-3 networks.  They perform as they should.  They do have a few bumps and bruises......I’d rate them about 7/10 in appearance.  With a little work, they could be in pristine condition.  $900.  Pick up only in Little Rock, AR.

Go Hogs!

Hogfan

C00B3B00-7886-4866-A82E-55CEBBE41918.jpeg

F9B3A0D8-9D9E-4EDC-AB3A-15012EA10E1A.jpeg

1 minute ago, cincymat said:

Hmm, grab them now? Is that cleaner than $natch them?

darn world has gone so PC! 

Cincy

--- well, no. The press has stated numerous times that you can't grab 'em by the ----- either. So no that doesn't work either. Keep it up and if my mother, God rest her soul, were still with us I would have already told on you.  

• Haha 1

Just now, richieb said:

--- well, no. The press has stated numerous times that you can't grab 'em by the ----- either. So no that doesn't work either. Keep it up and if my mother, God rest her soul, were still with us I would have already told on you.  

LoL, you’re right! When my Mom gets back from FL next month I'll have to remind her to wash out my mouth! 

Not gonna work for me, but definitely a good deal. I bought a similar pair from the little rock area a year ago - roughly the same vintage, cabinets needing more tlc but included an extra pair of reworked AA networks  - for the same price. This is definitely a good deal and Hogfan has always seemed pleasant to deal with from member feedback.

• Thanks 1

Would ALMOST be worth the trip South to do both the LS and the pilgrimage!  Yup, I'd hear about it...  "4 Dad???  Seriously???  You only have two ears so I want them for my apartment @ THEE OSU..."  Sorry HOGFAN I had too!!!  Great price on a very nice pair of La Scalas!   Yea, you owe me one HOGFAN... :) 

• Haha 1