FS: Klipsch KP 362’s and KP 682’s - $1,300 - Arkansas

HOGFAN

Up for sale is a pair Klipsch KP 362’s and a pair of Klipsch KP 682’s.  Great speakers for garage or shop area.  The 362 is wedge shaped and similar in specs to the Klipsch KP301.  The 682 is a dual 18” subwoofer, with handles and wheels for easy moving.  This is a killer combo!  $1,300.  Pick up only in Little Rock, AR.

Go Hogs!

Hogfan

B42D350D-000F-475B-A1CF-FF67B2E7E529.jpeg

E98361DC-E8B7-432E-BB3C-3D05B1595BB3.jpeg

• Like 2

Come on guys.....somebody out there needs a big boy garage/shop setup!  These squash LS's like they don't exist. 

I also have another pair of the 362's, if you are interested in going all in.......that would be 4 of the 362's and a pair of the 682's. 

Hogfan

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, HOGFAN said:

Up for sale is a pair Klipsch KP 362’s and a pair of Klipsch KP 682’s.  Great speakers for garage or shop area.  The 362 is wedge shaped and similar in specs to the Klipsch KP301.  The 682 is a dual 18” subwoofer, with handles and wheels for easy moving.  This is a killer combo!  $1,300.  Pick up only in Little Rock, AR.

I have a pair of the 362. They make me think Pro Chorus II and are very impressive. They are great by themselves, I can't imagine having them and those subs. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2018 at 1:33 AM, HOGFAN said:

Guys, thank you all for your interest in these speakers.  Unfortunately, I will not ship them.  Further, at this time they are no longer for sale.  

Hogfan

great -they are gone for the second time -