For sale kp2002

Skelt

Update:

The horns and badges are gone.

The crossover says kp2002 but I can't find reference to it at klipsch.com the closest thing looks to be the kp 262.

The mid horn is threaded and has 4 bolt adaptors to use a k52/53 and others.

The woofer appears to be a k42.

One woofer was replaced with a black widow. Willing to part them out if necessary. $200 Located in NE ohio.

baff4317f4e931be2c7a0114993d4ad5.jpg2333b445e66e89bec6b406534e2e87fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Skelt,

Interested.  FYI, got a set of KPT-904's three months ago and they are just awesome.  (As a result my Cornwall's are now "rear" speakers :( ) Was shopping for a pair of Heresy's and found "stage speakers" on CraigsList ... actually a set of KP-320's ( http://images.klipsch.com/KP-320_635348946280518000.pdf ). Offered him $100 :) Seller is now looking for them ... think they are at his aunt's ... keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyhow, did you ever find specs on these ?? KP-262's?  Would you be willing to ship them to Saint Petersburg, FL 33702?  (Or ... maybe you'll be in Florida shortly like most Ohioans :D ) No clue what they weigh, so no clue what the shipping would be. Also no clue what I would do with them so don't want to spend too much  :)

Cheers, Emile

Emile

I'm still not definite on the exact model but I think they might be out of the ki series and not KP.

Unfortunately these have gone to the way of parts now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...