How much are Rf82's worth.

vigiano

7 minutes ago, teaman said:

Fry's has been clearing the RF-82 ii out for about a year now. $199-$229 new with free shipping in some cases.

Some of us country folk don't have your fancy Fry's, that's for the rich people.  There ain't one in our whole state.

We depend on our 56K baud modems to maintain contact with the outside world.

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-RF-82-II-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B0041GEZDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525286328&sr=8-1&keywords=klipsch+rf-82+ii

• Like 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

Some of us country folk don't have your fancy Fry's.  There ain't one in our whole state.

We depend on our 56K baud modems to maintain contact with the outside world.

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-RF-82-II-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B0041GEZDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525286328&sr=8-1&keywords=klipsch+rf-82+ii

Yeah, we don't have one in Michigan either. Fry's has been on again of again as to offering shipping on them. it has been about two months now since i was able to get to point of checking out with free shipping still available as an option. Last time they were advertised at $229 each with shipping which was still a great deal, kind of kicking myself now that I should have grabbed a pair

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fry's currently have RF7II for 6or700 each.  I had rf82ii's before my 7ii's and sold them before the fry deals hit for 600 for the pair.  We have a fry's local to me so I was lucky.  I do however see them sell used in my area for 4-600, the frys deal has passed, or people who don't know about frys comapare them to amazon or other higher priced store.  The 82ii's are very capable speakers and I would recommend them to anyone. especially in the 4-500 range.  Good luck with your sale.