What happened to fastlane Audio?

No.4

Last night I had some free time and decided to check out fastlane and see if there was anything new only to find it was gone. A google search brought up very little except for Al’s site. I really hope the horn kits will still be available. At some point I wanted to build another. Bummer.

... sort of.

He is still supplying the Eliptrac tweeter horn to Al, and I believe you can still get the Eliptrac horn kit (through Al).

It's not easy working a full time job AND running a side business. I've quit and restarted a couple of times.

• Like 1

I know Dave is still involved but less publicly. The eltracs as a finished horn are very labor intensive. 

Dave is one of the smartest members I’ve meet online and we’ve become friends over the years.

The culture of the forums had shifted over the years to being less open to the cottage industry.

I can only assume that there were multiple factors influeencing his decision.  

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2018 at 1:09 PM, justinsweber said:

I know Dave is still involved but less publicly. The eltracs as a finished horn are very labor intensive. 

Dave is one of the smartest members I’ve meet online and we’ve become friends over the years.

The culture of the forums had shifted over the years to being less open to the cottage industry.

I can only assume that there were multiple factors influeencing his decision.  

How can you contact him? I would like to "rehorn" my Belles in 202o mid year.