Is that what I think it is in the ebay picture?

Klipschfoot

Okay. Creep factor is already high with all the hospital bedside pharmacy stuff and even the slippers on the floor. But is that a GUN in a holster on the side of the bed in the bottom right of the photo?

Scottsdale, AZ. I have not posted in ages but I thought this was worthy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/klipsch-cornwall-speakers-Consecutive-Serials/312118489359?hash=item48abb6310f:g:o0kAAOSwA4Ba4ICF

cwall-gun.jpg

• Haha 1

I don't think so, but so what if it is?  There are guns in, beside and under beds, pillows and nightstands all over this blessed country! 

I'm not even mentioning kitchen drawers, magazine racks, cars and pockets.  ;) 

16 hours ago, Klipschfoot said:

Okay. Creep factor is already high with all the hospital bedside pharmacy stuff and even the slippers on the floor. But is that a GUN in a holster on the side of the bed in the bottom right of the photo?

Scottsdale, AZ. I have not posted in ages but I thought this was worthy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/klipsch-cornwall-speakers-Consecutive-Serials/312118489359?hash=item48abb6310f:g:o0kAAOSwA4Ba4ICF

cwall-gun.jpg

See Klipsch last a lifetime....you only sell them when you turn your bed into a hospital bed :lol:

--- I like to somewhat "stage" my hifi gear when I put it on the market. At least move shoes/slippers, crap stacked on and around said piece (which would never happen anyway). But it looks like these CW's will not come with the obligatory water stain rings on their tops but with Vicks Vapo-rub stains instead. A nice touch and makes for easy breathing throughout the night. And the gun? I mean who doesn't keep one next to their valuables? Better than hoping for direct shot to the eye with a wad of Vicks --?!?!

• Like 2