CF4 in San Diego

ReddB

I am sad to say I need to sell by CF4's. We have moved and I just don't have room. They are in great condition, no scratches, water marks, etc. I ahve seen them priced alll over the place so not sure of the value, maybe $1800-$2000? They would need to be picked up or shipped from the San Diego area. Please let me know if interested. 

Klipscg CF4 Front 2.jpg

Klipsch CF4 Front.jpg

Klipsch CF4 Rear.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

These are CF3 and version 2 or 3. My v3 have that screen on the horn (my v1 do not) so I'm leaning towards that right now. Only way to know is to get an inside pic of the wires. Colored wires = v3. Clear (visible copper) = v2.

good info, thanks again for sharing.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:51 PM, mimalmo said:

What is the length of the port tubes? Also the serial number would help ID which version. 

4 hours ago, ReddB said:

OK, my bad. I have had these so long I didn't know they may be CF3. Any idea of what they are worth? Thanks.

We were trying to help you ID them previously. Far too difficult to determine price without knowing if they are version 1,2 or 3.

The Port Tubes are 2 1/2 inches long. Here is  picture of the wiring inside. I can't locate any serial numbers, I think they may have been on the boxes but the movers got rid of them. I appreciate all of your help.

Klipsch inside.jpg

33 minutes ago, ReddB said:

Good Monday Morning Klipsch experts!! So are they CF3, version 3? 

see above 2 posts....

serial numbers should be on the tags in the top rear corners.  cf3 v3 sell for around $500-$800 in good condition.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

see above 2 posts....

serial numbers should be on the tags in the top rear corners.  cf3 v3 sell for around $500-$800 in good condition.

What he said.