NHL Playoffs

oldtimer

7 minutes ago, YK Thom said:

Will be a good final and as you say a good story. Should the Knights win, it will make history. If Tampa (my future homeland), wins I will also be pleased. We have some seriously good hockey coming up this week. Sit back, open a pint, turn it up and enjoy! 

Holy crap, just noticed you are in Yellowknife, NWT. No wonder you were posting earlier about the ice is finally melting. Possibly the northern most Klipsch fan in Canada. I'm from Canada too, a suburb of Detroit, Michigan called Windsor Ontario.

• Haha 1

Good ol’ Windsor. Been there several times over the years. Was a great auto town. I am originally from Oshawa, the other Canadian motor city. Been up north for a long time. Spring is weird up here, it just comes out of nowhere. Last week balmy highs of plus 2, -8 at night and then here we are, no coats or jackets needed. Shoulder seasons are very minimal. Basically winter and not winter. Summers are fantastic and the best fishing in the universe. All good!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Well Thom, I can't say I am sorry not to see a florida team make the finals.  Relieved, maybe.

I am, but the Lightning haven't played playoff hockey recently....they had their chance. Stamkos & Kucherov ...... I've seen the damage they can do. Vasilevskiy has been off lately.

All in for the Golden Knights, think they can get through the cap's D.

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Just me?? Or are the knights looking kinda tired now in the third? Tighten up guys!

Yep, Vegas are skating in mud. Time is ticking and they need one to push it into extra innings

• Like 1

Yep, having some trouble. When you can't score in a one minute 5 on 3 in the finals, that's a bad night.                                                   

*** bummer, series tied

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Yep, having some trouble. When you can't score in a one minute 5 on 3 in the finals, that's a bad night.

I agree, momentum lost at that point. Holtby with the save of the playoffs though to preserve the win for the Caps. What a great playoff season this has been.

• Like 1