Jube's in a Mobile/Modular Home?

32blownhemi

I'm considering getting a Mobile/Modular Home. A double wide. Anyone have them or something similar in a Mobile/Modular Home?  Worried about how they'll sound with paper thin walls. Anything I can do to make them sound ok?  I'm imagine my Danley DTS 10 will bring the walls down...  Thank You ,    Bill

• Moderators

I was told at one time in the back yard of the Klipsch plant was a mobile home and the security guard lived there, and he had Klipschorns.

I doubt it would be a problem but if it is you could always make false corners for them.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Schu said:

False corners for Jubilees?

Think of this OP... near field Jubilees with Danley augmented LF. 

Your park neighbors will love you... 

Don't know why i was thinking khorns ?

And Yes the neighbors will love it. :angry2:

• Haha 1

I've had CF4 and Cornwalls cranked in my single wide trailer I'm in now. Sound will leak through window areas more than the rest of the house. New ones are decently well built surprisingly. I'm more concerned about my subwoofer than anything else

I can’t forsee any problem. The modulars are very well built, they aren’t like the old ones anymore. Everything is very solid and dry walled. We have entire nieghborhoods of them up this way. We had considered one but they are very pricy, they run from 450k to about 550k here. (Canadian)