Walnut Belle's in Denver

beaz1591

5 hours ago, Shodrewken said:

Is that the pair you got rid of?

Yes but getting rid of and reluctantly selling are two different things. :)

It looks like he has added new tweeters and crossovers from Crites. Buy with confidence! :emotion-22:

10 hours ago, TasDom said:

hmmmm....those look very familiar. Good guy to deal with.

@musicook  Good luck with the sale Dwight! 

Thanks.  I just updated the post to include the original crossovers and tweeters in the sale.  I also did the suggested steel wool/watco walnut danish oil finish to clean them up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, musicook said:

Thanks.  I just updated the post to include the original crossovers and tweeters in the sale.  I also did the suggested steel wool/watco walnut danish oil finish to clean them up.  

What are the original crossovers (AA, AB, etc)?

22 minutes ago, RagingBullWinkle said:

No clue how I would get one back to Chicago but anyone want to split these?

Had you mentioned this 1 day earlier, I had a driver from uship heading back to Chicago and would've love the freight.  If you're ever looking to have something moved you can try uship and people will bid on transporting large items like speakers.

• Like 1

By the way Denver folks, I've just decided to let the whole Heritage Klipsch Home Theater go.  This includes the Belles, and two pairs of matching Walnut Oil Forte IIs, and an Academy in Oak.  One of the pairs of Forte IIs I bought I was told the caps and tweeters were replaced with Crites.  I have never opened them up to verify that is the case, because I had no reason to doubt the seller.  I have not got around to figure out what I paid and what to ask for the Forte IIs.