Faulty broken plastic on Reference Over Ear Headphones Bluetooth

W@zza

Hi All 

I have the latest Bluetooth over ear reference headphones and the plastic bracket that holds the bottom of the padding is broken. This is completely broken on one side and cracked on the other side. So its clearly either a design flaw, faulty plastic or possibly over tightened screws during the manufacturing process.

Is any one else able to confirm the same issue? I am being told these plastic parts cannot be shipped out to me and that I need to return the product from New Zealand to USA, then also that they cannot ship a replacement outside the USA.  

This seems crazy considering its a simple fix, all I need is two parts so that I can replace them, a couple of minutes work and the problem is fixed?

Can someone please help take this further so I can get this issue sorted. Product is only two months old.

20180501_095413.jpg

20180427_150108.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I hade the same issue on a refurbished pair bought direct from klipsch, they warranty replaced it for me with no problem at no cost to me for anyone having this issue in the US.

For you I would think you could epoxy it together and even make it look pretty nice if you are careful and take your time. 

Edited by lectricblue13
Corrected info

• 2 years later...