The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
314carpenter

SOLD 5 Channel Amplifer Outlaw 5000 120W x 5 (Fall River, WI)

SOLD THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

Send me a message with your phone number and we can have a VOICE phone call. If you can't do that, you can't buy my stuff.

120 Watts RMS x 5 all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.02% total harmonic distortion

Manufactured in 2015. ONLY 3 YEARS OLD. Still under warranty. Original box, paperwork, manual, cord. Scratch free. Dent free. Damage free. Used not abused. I have used it with high sensitivity speakers, so barely any watts go through this in my system.

This is on high quality fully functioning audiophile grade amplifier. Put that receiver to rest and bring in the muscle. With rca analog inputs, this can be connected to most any stereo, receiver, preamplifier, and some independent sources. The rating are very conservative and will be all channels driven to full power. Your AVR can not do 5x100+ no matter what the manufacturer tells you. Those are inflated ratings, usually 1 or 2 channels driven @ 1khz 1% distortion.

Power output: 120 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.02% total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter). 180 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 4 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.03% total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter)

Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz +/- 0.5 dB at rated 
output (120W)

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.02% at rated output (120W), all frequencies, less than 0.01% at 1kHz

Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): Less than 0.05% from 250mV to output full rated output (120W)

Filter Capacitance: Four 6,800 μF Capacitors per Channel

Number of Output Devices: 4 per channel

Power Bandwidth: 5Hz - 54kHz +0/-3 dB

Damping Factor: Greater than 105 from 10Hz to 400Hz

Crosstalk: Greater than -70dB from 20Hz - 20kHz

Gain: Voltage gain of 29dB

Input Impedance: 40k ohms

Input Sensitivity: 1.00 Volt

Remote Trigger Voltage: 3 - 24 Volts DC at 5 milliamperes or greater

Power requirements: 120VAC, ±3%, 50Hz - 60Hz

Power consumption: 1,500 watts (maximum)

Dimensions including feet (H x W x D): 6.0" x 17.0" x 16.75"

Weight: 50 (lbs)

20161101_203635.jpg

20161101_203828.jpg

20161101_203603.jpg

4 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

If you can read this, yes it is still available. The price is $450. No I will not take less. Send me a message with your phone number and we can have a VOICE phone call. If you can't do that, you can't buy my stuff.

I am with you on that.  Great to get a feel of who you are dealing with.  It's a courtesy thing too.

Great price, nice amp.  Anyone on the fence about separates, this is an inexpensive way to dive in.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

This looks like a sweet amp and good price for someone, GLWS.

I can't buy your stuff...

• Like 1

Just now, Schu said:

I can't buy your stuff...

Me neither

8 hours ago, teaman said:

Me neither

Well, at least we can still talk about things that are not for sale.

• Like 4

I told my son in law about this.  Seems to be a great amp at a great price.  No idea if he's able or not but thought I'd pass it along.  GLWYS.