F/S GENUINE KLIPSCH HERESY PASSIVE SUBWOOFER

JoeM38

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 12:49 PM, JoeM38 said:

I told this to my son.. he had no trouble posting a bunch for me. Thanks

Try the technique I have in my signature. It’s dead simple to link pictures this way. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

The signature lines have disappeared from the posts viewed on iPad using Safari.  Haven’t checked computer yet. Do others still see signature lines?

I do, on a PC using Firefox.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, JoeM38 said:

I think I have just posted to many pictures lately. Weekly/daily limit maybe?

I resized to under 2MB..

When I try to attach is says I only have .35MB left.

15.jpg

You have to delete some attachments... 

Go into your profile and go to my attachments.. Start deleting ...

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

The signature lines have disappeared from the posts viewed on iPad using Safari.  Haven’t checked computer yet. Do others still see signature lines?

A setting got changed by accident. It's back to normal now.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up, but if I recall correctly, I contacted the seller and he wasn't interested in shipping. ☹️

And as it would happen, I've been vigilantly watching for a kg sw subwoofer on the various popular sites since at least the OP's original post, and NOTHING has shown up. Well, at least nothing where the seller was willing to ship.

So I caved (sort of) recently and put in a bid on a Cerwin Vega passive sub. I kinda hope I don't win it, and I bid the minimum to maximize my chances of losing!

I still want another kg sw...

13 hours ago, Peter P. said:

Thanks for the heads up, but if I recall correctly, I contacted the seller and he wasn't interested in shipping. ☹️

And as it would happen, I've been vigilantly watching for a kg sw subwoofer on the various popular sites since at least the OP's original post, and NOTHING has shown up. Well, at least nothing where the seller was willing to ship.

So I caved (sort of) recently and put in a bid on a Cerwin Vega passive sub. I kinda hope I don't win it, and I bid the minimum to maximize my chances of losing!

I still want another kg sw...

I have had a few PMs about shipping. If I ship it Peter P. will have right of first refusal. He has been trying to get me to ship this for a year now...

7 hours ago, JoeM38 said:

I have had a few PMs about shipping. If I ship it Peter P. will have right of first refusal. He has been trying to get me to ship this for a year now...

Shipping would be super easy if you dropped it off at a UPS shipping facility and have them pack it for you.

Otherwise thick foam insulation boards on all sides and double boxed.  I've shipped Quartets and fortes that way with no issues at all.

10 hours ago, JoeM38 said:

If the Cerwin Vega I bid on, in a moment of weakness, falls through, I'll be in touch, but feel free to sell it to the first reply.

The first kg sw subwoofer I purchased from eBay, was shipped from Georgia to CT. The seller wrapped it in several layers of bubble wrap, found a box large enough, and it arrived just fine, except for the mailman's aching back!