Heresy help...

lerettenick

@lerettenick,

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like you have a pair of oak(not sure if oiled or lacquer) Heresys.  Looks to be in good shape but not any good photos showing cabinet condition.

Where are you located? 

Value?  $300.00 to $450.00 +/- based on condition and region.

Good luck with sale.

Bill

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Emile said:

Also looking at a pair in Orlando (about an hour away from me) ... https://orlando.craigslist.org/atq/d/vintage-klipsch-heresy/6582545033.html  ... $300 is pretty cheap ... trying to get more pics to see the condition of the cabinets :D 

You may have to take a roadtrip. Cannot see those lasting. Good fortune!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, billybob said:

You may have to take a roadtrip. Cannot see those lasting. Good fortune

Thanks! Send him some PayPal money to hold them for me till Thursday :D  Not sure if it will work :(  CL people are not known for their integrety :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emile said:

Thanks! Send him some PayPal money to hold them for me till Thursday :D  Not sure if it will work :(  CL people are not known for their integrety :D 

Glad you are being careful. Get all the info you can. $100 is enough to hold for some. Take care...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Also looking at a pair in Orlando (about an hour away from me) ... https://orlando.craigslist.org/atq/d/vintage-klipsch-heresy/6582545033.html  ... $300 is pretty cheap ... trying to get more pics to see the condition of the cabinets :D 

They have the laser tags....

So it would be a p in the stamp number

• Like 1

Not 100% sure but looks like home made risers. Some sort of hanging contraption on the back...not a French cleat, but maybe a slot/groove under the curved wooden pieces. Holes in the cabinet backs from them and possibly painted with a broom. ;)

Good Luck!

• Like 1