GONE Beater La Scala Pair

JoeM38

For sale. A pair of beater La Scalas (serial numbers 15S906 and 15S907) consisting of...

• Electro-Voice cast 15 inch woofers
  • Round magnet k77 tweeters
  • K400 horns
  • Peavey 22A mid drivers (rebuilt)

Asking $400,  27371 Troy NC, and there are some photos below...

wyIP4WW.jpg

V0RLmrb.jpg

Or8ppvr.jpg

DEVYMD9.jpg

gIJ7VUv.jpg

With a little work and less than a grand, someone could have an amazing and affordable LCR from Joe. If you were closer I would have been seriously considering the five speakers you just listed.

Tim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teaman said:

With a little work and less than a grand, someone could have an amazing and affordable LCR from Joe. If you were closer I would have been seriously considering the five speakers you just listed.

Tim

3 lascala I listed a pair of heresy I could also sell somebody a pair of 24" tuba ht to go with them. big home theater ready to go!

• Like 1

Wow Bart,how many speakers do you have.I have started working on the altec speakers I got from you.I have added new insulation,painted the cabinets and cleaned up the horns.I am looking forward to getting them setup with a McIntosh MC-240 I picked up yesterday.

IMG_1237.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeM38 said:

Hope your shoulders feeling better.

Thanks...  went to Ortho yesterday....  Though its healed, he said it might take up to a year for the pain to go away.  Working on getting my range back right now.  First broken bone in my life (58 years)....  I snapped the second largest bone in the body in two, nothing like jumping in with both feet first.

I don't recall seeing any pictures of the doubles however, I can see them (one of them) in the background.

1 hour ago, bkwa1959 said:

Wow Bart,how many speakers do you have.I have started working on the altec speakers I got from you.I have added new insulation,painted the cabinets and cleaned up the horns.I am looking forward to getting them setup with a McIntosh MC-240 I picked up yesterday.

IMG_1237.JPG

Looking good!

If I had room in my van , I would have bought the forte's,the Cornwall II's and the single lascalla ,I was amazed at all the speakers you had and the sound in your main setup was life like.I can't wait to setup the VOTT's,I am going to rebuild the crossovers and make some kinda bracket for the horns.I don't have your skills and everything I do I have to search the internet first so I won't make a mess.

12 minutes ago, bkwa1959 said:

If I had room in my van , I would have bought the forte's,the Cornwall II's and the single lascalla ,I was amazed at all the speakers you had and the sound in your main setup was life like.I can't wait to setup the VOTT's,I am going to rebuild the crossovers and make some kinda bracket for the horns.I don't have your skills and everything I do I have to search the internet first so I won't make a mess.

You can come back and get another load! I collected a bunch over the years...  I'm working toward the end goal. Everything else needs to go.

4 hours ago, JoeM38 said:

3 lascala I listed a pair of heresy I could also sell somebody a pair of 24" tuba ht to go with them. big home theater ready to go!

Funny you should mention that, since that's the route I plan on going for my ht.  Can we talk soon?  I head to Mich in July and have room in my trailer.  

11 minutes ago, rennoc442 said:

Funny you should mention that, since that's the route I plan on going for my ht.  Can we talk soon?  I head to Mich in July and have room in my trailer.  

How did Michigan get in the picture?  The speakers are in Troy, NC.  Besides, the Woodward Dream Cruise is not until August.  ;)

50 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

How did Michigan get in the picture?  The speakers are in Troy, NC.  Besides, the Woodward Dream Cruise is not until August.  ;)

Ha I haven't been to the dream cruise in years.  I'm driving up from Florida, so maybe somehow I could swing by NC.  Just tossing ideas out and seeing what sticks.

• Like 1

• JoeM38 changed the title to GONE Beater La Scala Pair