Trying to "Write a Review"

I am trying to write a review on my x20i in-ear headphones.  However, when I click "Write a Review" all I get is a page that lists tips for writing a review, but no actual place to write the review.  What am I doing wrong?  (I'm on a Mac with High Sierra and the latest Safari Browser).

• Administrators

I've noticed that sometimes the PowerReviews form doesn't load on the first try. Try refreshing the page until it appears. I'm looking into this.

Thanks

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 5/7/2018 at 9:29 AM, BasilFawlty said:

I am trying to write a review on my x20i in-ear headphones.  However, when I click "Write a Review" all I get is a page that lists tips for writing a review, but no actual place to write the review.  What am I doing wrong?  (I'm on a Mac with High Sierra and the latest Safari Browser).

By the way, how did the x20i's Sound?

Travis

On 5/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, dwilawyer said:

By the way, how did the x20i's Sound?

Travis

The sound from the x20i's is amazing - blows me away!  Construction quality could be better. I take great care of these but have still had to replace both left and right earbuds/wires (luckily still under warranty and easy to change).  The outer sheath of the wires on both eventually started to pull away from connectors and thus exposing the inner wire.  Also, the mic/volume button is too big in my opinion and placed such that it annoyingly catches on my shirt collar all the time.  Other than these glitches, I love these things - they sound great and are very comfortable (with the right earbud tips for your ears).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2018 at 11:01 AM, Chad said:

I've noticed that sometimes the PowerReviews form doesn't load on the first try. Try refreshing the page until it appears. I'm looking into this.

Thanks

UPDATE:  I just tried it again and it worked perfectly.  I have tried refreshing the page several times last night with no luck.  Tonight I tried to write a review and the form came right up! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It seems that the highlight/quote function works fine in Chrome but not IE, at leasts for me.

The @Chad alert function is the same.  Fine in Chrome but not IE.

IE11? Invision just released an update today that addresses a bunch of bugs in IE11. I'll probably install that update tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Chad said:

right --- I think that's one of the bugs they fixed in the update, which I plan on installing tomorrow.

Although, I'm seeing reports of some other communities that still have that problem in IE even after this update. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:36 PM, CECAA850 said:

It's gone for me.  Sometimes the @chad doesn't work either.

You can't type @ and then the "chad" (for instance).  Once you use the @ sign and names show up below, click on a name.  Are you getting a menu of names?