Amp Switcher Advice Please

I'm in need of a good quality Amplifier Switcher that I can use between amps. I have 2 twin tube (paired) amps, 1 older classic Marantz amp/receiver, and my good ol' Denon amp. It might be a god idea if it had the capacity to accept up to 6 amps as I am going to be testing different tube amps from time to time.

I have 4 Khorns and I need something that will not compromise sound quality.

Anyone with experienced advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Yep, looks the same as here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G7SEQ7G

Just be sure you don't have those tube amps powered up without speakers connected!  So that I'm sure to never have more than 1 amp on at a time I have all my power cords labeled and routed to be near a power strip but never have more than 1 plugged in at a time.  I make sure the switch is set to the amp I'm plugging in.  

I looked at the inside of this switch... it is basically looks like a PCB with wide copper traces for the speaker connections.  I'm not using this in my main setup so I don't notice if there is any degradation.  My opinion is that adding connections like with a switch is going to compromise your sound quality at least a bit.   Moving equipment and speakers around to move connections over and over is an accident waiting to happen if you ask me though.  

"Moving equipment and speakers around to move connections over and over is an accident waiting to happen if you ask me though."

I agree with this statement Muel. It's not the time and hassle I'm worried about as much as safety. I imagine a minor loss of sound quality is worth that accident waiting to happen.

Thanks for your input!