Palladium P-17B - $2295 - Brookylyn, NY

weziewoo

No affiliation. I think the Palladiums seldom pop into the market, may be a good deal, may not... here are the pictures in case ad is deleted.

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649432193-klipsch-palladium-p17b/

"

These are really great horn loaded monitors which are the best monitors Klipsch ever produced and are now discontinued. They have the immediacy, detail, and excitement of horns with a good deal of refinement and smoothness that makes these speakers high end. This particular pair is in great condition and I would love to keep them, but they are a little large for my small crowded bedroom and finances dictate that I must reluctantly sell this beautiful pair of dynamic and musical monitors. Erick Lichte stated in his excellent Stereophile review "The Klipsch Palladium P-17B is a world-class bookshelf loudspeaker. Yes, it's a bit expensive, and it doesn't play the lowest octave of bass. However, its performance and appearance reflect well-grounded engineering, thoughtful visual design, and immaculate execution. I've heard many other speakers that cost much more that don't offer this level of performance and beauty of appearance." John Atkinson added "Not only is Klipsch's Palladium P-17B a beautiful-looking speaker, it seems equally well engineered, and a genuinely 21st-century horn design." The Palladium 17-B's were Class A rated by Stereophile. Please add 3% for Paypal and a discount will be given for a local transaction. The price is $2295. or best offer. Thank you for reading my ad and please check my perfect Audiogon feedback under guppy.

"

4.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I live here. He’s had these listed for a while. Initially he had them listed at $2500. Before they stopped production I could have bought them new in the box for $1500-1600. I think he’s priced way too high. 

11 hours ago, W27 said:

I live here. He’s had these listed for a while. Initially he had them listed at $2500. Before they stopped production I could have bought them new in the box for $1500-1600. I think he’s priced way too high. 

Dumb comment was here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MMurg said:

Hi All.  These are no longer available.  I picked them up on Sunday.  Luckily, since I did local pickup he came down to a more reasonable price.  🙂

You have too many speakers...