(Sold/Gone)Free Klipsch Heresy II pulled Tweeter Diaphragm(s)

fanofbully

A few weeks backed I pulled the two Diaphragm(s) from My Heresy II (2003) speakers and replaced them with Crites. 

Would anyone like the 2 standard Diaphragm(s).  Will ship out next week sometime.

Also if anyone has one beater Heresy II ($150.00 or less shipped\pickup) they would like to sale I am in the market (Oxford, MS shipping). I am looking to build a tv console and planning to add a Heresy custom center channel into it.

Edited by fanofbully
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, fanofbully said:

A few weeks backed I pulled the two Diaphragm(s) from My Heresy II (2003) speakers and replaced them with Crites. 

Would anyone like the 2 standard Diaphragm(s).  Will ship out next week sometime.

Also if anyone has one beater Heresy II they would like to sale I am in the market (Oxford, MS shipping). I am looking to build a tv console and planning to add a Heresy custom center channel into it.

Mids or tweets?

2 hours ago, willland said:

Nice gesture.  If no one stakes a claim I'll take them.  Give it a day and I am sure someone will raise their hand.

Bill

They are yours if no one else claims them by tomorrow.  I just see no need for them to sit in a drawer when someone could use them. 

21 minutes ago, fanofbully said:

They are yours if no one else claims them by tomorrow.  I just see no need for them to sit in a drawer when someone could use them. 

You know I really don't need them so if by default in a few days if they are still available then I will take them and let them sit in a drawer.😜

Bill

1 hour ago, carlthess40 said:

I would like them and I can PayPal you the shipping fees. Zip code 32746
I will just hold on to them for the day when I get some H2’s

PM me your address. Do not worry about paying, just pay it forward to someone else one day.

• Like 1