SOLD: KPT 100

rennoc442

I've got 2 pairs of these KPT 100'S for sale.

Doubt I'll ever use them since they have been sitting for years (other pair is still in the box they were shipped in).  Got them both from a forum member here.  $100 each pair.  Located in the space coast area.

also have brackets and screws.

IMG_20180512_4921.jpg

IMG_20180512_4528.jpg

IMG_20180512_43183.jpg

IMG_20180512_2942.jpg

7 hours ago, Emile said:

Hi @rennoc442  Might need a pair of those; no clue what I would use them for :D   Where on the SpaceCoast are you located?  I'm in St.Petersburg and hate to fight the Mickey Mouse traffic :)

Cheers, Emile

Hello Emile,

I'm over in titusville.  Yeah I4 is a bear, but you would take 528 to 95 so it's not that bad!

• Thanks 1

Hi @rennoc442 ... sorry, but going to "pass."  Last night bought a (oops, blasphemy) Yamaha S112 stage monitor to try as a center channel (nice horn with 2" coil). And got a note from the CL seller that he had found the KP-320's. Enough speakers for this week. :D 

Cheers, Emile

Oops ... forgot ... also picking up a pair of Heresy's later this week :D 

Edited by Emile
add-on

These are GREAT speakers.  I had a pair on my back patio for years.  They punch well above their weight.  If you get a set of titanium tweeter diaphragms from Bob and do the x-mod delete to the crossovers you'll be hard pressed to find a better speaker for their size.  Good luck with your sale.

• Like 1