SOLD. HBR Heresy II pair $425 shipped to 48 states

DizRotus

EDIT:  Sold.

These were acquired on eBay to go to a middle school band or to my younger son.  The band will get KP-201s.  My son chose a pair of The Sixes, so these need a new home.  I’ll struggle along with a pair of HIPs and DIY “Super Heresys.”

These sound great.  I’m enjoying Kind of Blue as I type.  All drivers work.  The networks are original.  The grilles are Good, except for no badges.  They began life as HBR before they received a dark brown stain job that Stevie Wonder would reject.  The cabinets are in good condition and could easily be refurbished to look as good as they sound.

F6097CCE-B631-49C0-8199-639200952CF3.jpeg

On 5/15/2018 at 5:23 PM, Kalifornian said:

Trades?

What do you think?

This is my basement .  The pathways being created by piles of speakers scream “hoarders.”  The subject H2s are in the garage.  The photo shows KP-201s, HIPs, and DIY “Super Heresys,” not including TH subs and sundry Fostex speakers.  

The only trade my wife would consider would send me to the Mud Hens in exchange for a starting pitcher.

CF6DC427-172F-4BDA-A9C7-142501C99C52.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, teaman said:

What would your local pick up discount take these down to Diz….PM sent.

Tim

Tim,   We should talk.  I know I have your phone number around hear somewhere, but I think it’s behind a pile of speakers.  I’ll send a PM.

• Like 1

Just now, DizRotus said:

Tim,   We should talk.  I know I have your phone number around hear somewhere, but I think it’s behind a pile of speakers.  I’ll send a PM.

If this "talk" has anything to do with an audio hoarders intervention....I'm out.....lol!