FS: KP-600s with KP-682s

jwc

So I'm parting with some of the system.

This massive system I bought was well cared for.  I'm gonna sell two LF's and two top sections with pair KP-682s.  The 682's out perform the subs that came with KP-600s.

These are functional and sound great.  I have the cannon cables and brand new connectors made for the audio rack.  It is a 4 way active system.  The tweeter manifolds with mid has an internal passive so it is a 5 way total system.

On casters.

I have the front grill covers not shown here which are in good shape with Klipsch logos.  I also have top covers for 600's and the subs.

The audio rack I put together with used parts.   I built the rolling box myself as a test box.  It doesn't have a cover. The Ashly was mine I bought new that you can't get any more; amazing piece of audio.  EQ and the 4 carver amps work fine.  You can hear the fans a little more on the top Carver amp.

The connector panel on the back of the audio rack I made myself.  Can be used for any 4 way stereo system whether Cannon connectors or spades.

This doesn't come with original Klipsch active crossovers.

I will be using this system for a big pool party at my house this weekend then I'm ready to let it go.

$1400 $1200 for the whole rack and connectors with the 30AMP Hubbell.  Has wheels.

$3000 $2500 for KP-600 pair with 682 subs.  Grills and covers included.  Cannons included. 

Grills with logos and covers are hard to come by.  I've reduced my price as I need to move these for space.  If they don't sell at this price....will be sold piece by piece or part by part.

I won't sell the audio rack by itself.  I can easily sell individual components in the rack and make money $1500 plus.  I've been selling the Carver Amps for $280 on Ebay easily.

This is used equipment.  Right now works great and my son and I have been playing it for fun.   I have several more boxes of the KP-600 system and as of now.....I'm probably keeping it.   

Pick up only Carrollton, GA

jc

• Like 2

I saw and heard this second setup of JC's of 600s, subs, and the rack of driving equipment.  It is all in fantastic condition and sounds awesome and as it should.  This is the same speakers as JC is using for his main system.  Although used, someone cared for these incredibly well.  They were all covered.

In fact, I think the price is less than half of what it should be for what you get.  If I didn't have a house full of Klipsch this rig would have been mine last summer.

I have never seen a deal like this anywhere.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

$1400 $1200 for the whole rack and connectors with the 30AMP Hubbell.  Has wheels.

$3000 $2500 for KP-600 pair with 682 subs.  Grills and covers included.  Cannons included. 

Grills with logos and covers are hard to come by.  I've reduced my price as I need to move these for space.  If they don't sell at this price....will be sold piece by piece or part by part.

jc

• Like 1

I can't believe these are still around and especially the pricing.  As I have said these would have already been mine if I wasn't already in knee deep.  If you would ever consider speakers as large as Khorns or Jubs these would be close to fitting those spaces and the sound is far better.