Advice on 5.1.2 setup

Kasfury

Hey guys, looking at doing my first Atmos setup in my living room. I am going for budget route but still want quality sound. I have an open concept living room so traditional surrounds wont be possible. My rears will have to be in the ceiling. My ceiling height is 8 feet from the floor. I sit about 13 feet away from my TV and about where the front speakers and subwoofer will be placed. I am more concerned with quality then getting really loud and making the neighbors hate me. 

This is the setup I am leaning towards.

Sony STRDN1080 receiver ($300 my cost)

Rp-250f x2

Rp-250c

R-110sw

CDT-2650 C II x2 (ceiling rear surround)

R-2650 C II (ceiling atmos)

My understanding of the CDT 2650 in ceiling speaker is that it can be angled down towards me with its tilting woofer amd swivel tweeter.

Edited by Kasfury

you won't gain to much besides maybe just a very slight base improvement from the RP-250F to the Rp-260F. I currently have a RP-280FA, upgraded form the RF-62 II (6" to 8") and barely noticed any difference. I only upgraded to have atmos speakers. 

And yes, the ability to adjust the speaker to point towards you is always good :)