Anyone else have spec um mess with them?

JohnJ

I cut the cord last fall and couldn't be happier. I'm saving $120 a month and drinking more beer😍 I bought the same Yagi antenna mentioned above for the networks, used the pole left from DirectTV and the same coax and splitter to hook up 2 tv's, took about 1/2 hr. I ordered an Amazon Fire stick for $30 w/remote and loaded KODI. I can watch anything I want live, on-demand, PPV literally ANYTHING FOR FREE!!! Right now I'm streaming the Golf Channel in HD and watching the NCAA Mens Golf and having a beer!

• Like 2

I can watch anything I want, sports, movies, tv shows, PPV Boxing and UFC, NFL,NBA, MLB you name it. Most is 2.0, but sounds fine through my Cornwall II's. Basically, you are streaming everything, so, all you need is internet. The farthest channel I get is 50miles away and pretty flat terrain. I really don't watch my local channels much, cuz when I'm streaming they cut the commercials too. I call it ON DEMAND. Google KODI and check it out, didn't take long to download it on my fire stick. People are charging $50 to download it for you and I did it for my sister's friend for a six pack of beer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting my yard work done early, so the beer is cold and ready for UFC 225 tonight!! The last PPV fight I was able to stream for free on my Firestick with KODI!! Dirtmudd, get that thing hooked up and get going on free tv

15 minutes ago, omar4 said:

Getting my yard work done early, so the beer is cold and ready for UFC 225 tonight!! The last PPV fight I was able to stream for free on my Firestick with KODI!! Dirtmudd, get that thing hooked up and get going on free tv

Everything is being switch over on Monday... Just phone and wifi !

and a smart tv.... Bye, bye cable ..

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 2:02 PM, dirtmudd said:

Everything is being switch over on Monday... Just phone and wifi !

and a smart tv.... Bye, bye cable ..

Happy, Happy!

Joy, Joy!

Can't wait until I can do this too, learned a couple of ins & outs from responses at this thread!

10 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Everything is working.. Just have to

Hang the antenna and run the 100 feet of coax

That's good to hear....

but it looks like I'll be back with att next week if they cement that d@mn monopolistic deal next week.:wacko:

Not on a contract though, and that would be my out if they destroy the on-demand content or everything MAGA that we value here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, after having and enjoying my free TV for several months it finally dawned on me that I could plug it directly into my AVR to get 5.1 instead of 2.0 when it was plugged into the tv. Yep, I'm a little slow, but happier now!😌

• Like 1