Another blah, blah, blah, Royal Wedding, blah, blah blah

thebes

On 5/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, thebes said:

Why does American news spend so much time talking about the British so-called Royalty. 

They never seem to point out that they are one of the longest running scams in history. Despite being billionaires they regularly fleece The Brit

taxpayers for billions more. Yes it's a tough life. They have to flit from castle to castle, let people take pictures of them, attend all the good parties and even the toddlers get driven around in a Rolls.

Another silly hat wedding this weekend and more blather from what passes nowadays as a western press corps.

Me, except for the religious stuff, I'm a Cromwellian.  Regicide. Now that's the ticket.

Any chance The Donald could divert a spare B2 over the Channel and finish off the undone business of the American Revolution.?

The Red Fish were biting good that day, sorry I missed it.  Hope Harry will forgive me.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You should have been in Hope.

shyt, already?  Damn time flies.

EDIT:

My chile pequin bushes are getting big. As soon as I can get pick you a good bunch,  I'll be shipping'em your way. I'll make some classic salsa by roasting some on a comal with tomatillos. I passed on planting the Chocolate Hab's you sent. They were spicy as all get out, but that flavor doesn't agree with me. The only time I've ever enjoyed a Hab. salsa was from this Jamaican guy who cooked them..... or maybe I was just too stoned at the time to know better, LOL.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

EDIT:

My chile pequin bushes are getting big. As soon as I can get pick you a good bunch,  I'll be shipping'em your way. I'll make some classic salsa by roasting some on a comal with tomatillos. I passed on planting the Chocolate Hab's you sent. They were spicy as all get out, but that flavor doesn't agree with me. The only time I've ever enjoyed a Hab. salsa was from this Jamaican guy who cooked them..... or maybe I was just too stoned at the time to know better, LOL.

I'm going to try and ferment some this year and make a sauce.  Wish me luck.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Gilbert said:

EDIT:

I can always use some pequins or tepins.  I tried to get them to grow here but it's just too far` north for them.