Mint RP440c

Aguero90

On 5/18/2018 at 8:54 AM, Aguero90 said:

Sorry for the bad pics! Being visually impaired, I'm horrible at taking them! Hoping for $300, but will go as low as $250, $45 shipping. I'm going to schedule UPS pickup from my house. Thanks guys!

On 5/18/2018 at 1:48 PM, Aguero90 said:

You can also email me at hpaguero4@gmail.com We can do $325 with free shipping as well.

It’s a little confusing how you are willing to sell it for $250+45 shipping ($295) or $325 with free shipping

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teaman said:

Not sure how many times you can keep listing then canceling bids, revamping the Ebay listing and putting it back up.

Lol, I have Ebay to thank for that one! The app kept putting it for 3 days for some reason, every time I put 10!! I called them, and they said there was a glitch and to log out and log in. That fixed it. Now it's up for 10 days ending on June 1!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aguero90 said:

Lol, I have Ebay to thank for that one! The app kept putting it for 3 days for some reason, every time I put 10!! I called them, and they said there was a glitch and to log out and log in. That fixed it. Now it's up for 10 days ending on June 1!

Your pictures are completely black.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He has another listing of a baseball bat that has photos.

Let me explain! Love the Keller joke!! I'm actually totally blind in my right eye, and can see a little out of my left, I explain it like this, I can see faces, but can't tell your expression. I also can't take good pics because of total lack of field perseption! My dad took the pic of the bat, but haven't been able to get anyone yet to take pics of the speaker for me. btw, if you're wondering how I got like this, I was born 3 months early July 15 1990, and only 1 pound. The doctor made a mistake and put to much oxyigen in me at one point, and ended up saying to my parents, "do you want a dead child or a blind one." But yeah, I'm pretty mug Keller when it comes to pics, but I play a hell of a mlb the show on ps4 and can beat anyone in fighting games lol!

19 minutes ago, Aguero90 said:

Let me explain! Love the Keller joke!! I'm actually totally blind in my right eye, and can see a little out of my left, I explain it like this, I can see faces, but can't tell your expression. I also can't take good pics because of total lack of field perseption! My dad took the pic of the bat, but haven't been able to get anyone yet to take pics of the speaker for me. btw, if you're wondering how I got like this, I was born 3 months early July 15 1990, and only 1 pound. The doctor made a mistake and put to much oxyigen in me at one point, and ended up saying to my parents, "do you want a dead child or a blind one." But yeah, I'm pretty mug Keller when it comes to pics, but I play a hell of a mlb the show on ps4 and can beat anyone in fighting games lol!

Do you use JAWS or another type of screen reader?

6 minutes ago, Veaux said:

Do you use JAWS or another type of screen reader?

I'm impressed, not many know those names who don't have a family member who is blind. Yes, I have Jaws for my pc, but these days, I use a BrailleNote Touch, which is a new product that's a tablet, but with built in Braille comands. It's very awesome, and very expensive!! I'm paying off a $3995 loan right now! You can read about it, google BrailleNote Touch by HumanWare.

That thing looks really cool, JAWS can be frustrating and your BrailleNote looks like it circumvents the problems that can arise from text to speech programs! Its lame that they put such a hefty price tag on something that can be so necessary.

/EndThreadCrapping

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Veaux said:

That thing looks really cool, JAWS can be frustrating and your BrailleNote looks like it circumvents the problems that can arise from text to speech programs! Its lame that they put such a hefty price tag on something that can be so necessary.

/EndThreadCrapping

Tell me about it!! When I was in grade school and high school, no problem getting it for free, but out of school means getting loans. btw, my favorite thing about being visually impaired? Free audio books!!! I love love reading, I'm a member of the NLS Library for the blind, used to have to get tapes in the mail, but now it's all digital download instand!! Lol, we used to get crats of tapes! I'm also a member of bookshare.org, which lets you download any book in noke format or any other format you need... My mom loves it, because I can download any book for her for free lol! :) Save her over $300 a year in books.

• Like 2