Jubilee/K402/TAD Curve

So here's the latest curve from my sweet spot from the recently acquired Jubilee Clones. It's a lot of back and forth with 2 laptops, 2 mikes, etc. But I got it to sound really good. I'm sure there will be more tweaks over time, but it's VERY revealing of recordings. No subwoofer required with a 15 db bass boost at 32 hz. It takes about 35 times the power at that frequency, which means about 3 1/2 watts, so no distortion that I can hear. I used 1/3 octave smoothing because it's supposed to be close to how we hear. The treble is still a little bit hot above 1 Khz. so I way drop it another db or so in the Xilica Xover.

JubeTAD4002_SweetSpot.JPG

• Like 1

By the way, if you look at the upper left-hand side of your REW window that's shown above, there's a little camera icon there called "capture"--it will take a screenshot of your graph without having to use an external camera/phone to do it.  It's very handy.

(EDIT: I now see that your computer wasn't connected to a wi-fi, so I would guess that you used a phone to post all of this.)

Chris

6 hours ago, Chris A said:

By the way, if you look at the upper left-hand side of your REW window that's shown above, there's a little camera icon there called "capture"--it will take a screenshot of your graph without having to use an external camera/phone to do it.  It's very handy.

(EDIT: I now see that your computer wasn't connected to a wi-fi, so I would guess that you used a phone to post all of this.)

Chris

Yes. Good guess, Chris. To Schu........TAD 4002.