Klipschorns in MA

Edroom

Thanks for listing those here first! 

Do you have the MHL, MHO or MHR?  (Mahongany Lacquer, Oiled, Raw)

The price is good for a buyer.  The only problem I see with your sale is your location, I don't know how many forum members are close to Massachusetts,  If I were closer we'd already be shaking hands as I loaded up my Mahogany Khorns.  :)

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Keep your shirt on Dave, @wvu80, he said he’s got to dig them out of storage on Saturday.  IIRC,

Ed is probably not wearing a shirt. 😊

Pictures or it never happened!  :wub:

Actually, I forgot he said he would dig them out Saturday.  In the future I will try to be more patient and kind with all Klipschorn owners. 

2 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

Thinking about a 4-5 hour drive and a rental truck.  Need some photos though to determine condition and effort required to get them presentable.

Drive first, think later.  :cool:    🉐️ (Japanese sign meaning "bargain")

When I picked up my Khorns I had access to a truck with a Reese hitch so I picked up an enclosed 4x8 Uhaul for $15.  Take lots of towels or an old comforter for padding.  You can rent a bunch of thick pads from Uhaul for ten bucks.

After getting off my lazy butt and doing a perfunctory search, I now realize I’ve confused Edroom with another veteran forum member, also named Ed.  Nonetheless, Edroom is well known to the forum.  I would not hesitate to pay $1,500 for these if closer and in the market.  That said, I understand the desire for the assurance provided by photos.

In my defense, the free hanging squirrel in Edroom’s avatar, reminded me of the other Ed who, reportedly, ran a nudist colony.  If you bought Khorns from that Ed, cheek prints might be more of a concern than plant rings. 😊

• Haha 1

Hello Ed, Saw your K horn post. I am in Nashua. K horns are about the only heritage sneaker I have not owned. I am in Nashua NH, and am handy enough to fix and refinish them. I would be interested in seeing them if it worked out. my phone number is 603-305-6421. I find text to be a much easier form of communication than forums, but I will be around email as well. Out of curiosity, what year are they? Thanks -Marc

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 6:45 PM, beerguy said:

Hello Ed, Saw your K horn post. I am in Nashua. K horns are about the only heritage sneaker I have not owned. I am in Nashua NH, and am handy enough to fix and refinish them. I would be interested in seeing them if it worked out. my phone number is 603-305-6421. I find text to be a much easier form of communication than forums, but I will be around email as well. Out of curiosity, what year are they? Thanks -Marc

Those would be the only pair of Heritage sneakers in existence I believe.  ;)

His signature says they are 1974.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.....

been busy with the wife and some stuff taking care of her....

I still would like to sell these but don't think I have the time to dig them out unless someone is seriously coming to look / buy them.  I may even need a little help getting to them..... like 20 other pairs of speakers and an organ in the way!

Ed

• 1 month later...