Mahogany KLF-30s and C-7 in excellent condition No Longer For Sale: KEEPING THEM :)

MrPercussion

Hello,

I'm located in Scottsdale, AZ and have a pair of Klipsch Mahogany KLF-30s and a Mahogany C-7 in excellent condition for sale.  I also have the Crites titanium tweeter upgrades for all 3 installed AND have the components from Crites for all 3 crossovers but upgrade parts are not installed.  Also includes a new in box KLF-30 speaker grill.  Selling everything for $900.  No issues and a fantastic sound for music and movies.   They look awesome as well!  I will post pictures soon.

Local pickup is preferred.  

Thank you

Edited by MrPercussion
Added notes regarding Crites. Thanks
  • Like 1

I've decided to keep the KLFs and C-7.  I was going to replace with the SVS Ultras but had no real good reason to do so besides the SVS Memorial Day sale.  I'm going to do the Crites Crossover upgrade kit (vs. whole board from Crites.)  If you've done this soldering job, any feedback from your experience would be appreciated.  If I should remove this post and ask the Crossover upgrade elsewhere on this forum, let me know.

Thanks: I'm new and like the ability to ask questions to those who know about these amazing speakers.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrPercussion said:

I've decided to keep the KLFs and C-7.  I was going to replace with the SVS Ultras but had no real good reason to do so besides the SVS Memorial Day sale.  I'm going to do the Crites Crossover upgrade kit (vs. whole board from Crites.)  If you've done this soldering job, any feedback from your experience would be appreciated.  If I should remove this post and ask the Crossover upgrade elsewhere on this forum, let me know.

Thanks: I'm new and like the ability to ask questions to those who know about these amazing speakers.

The thought of trading my KLF speakers for SVS would never have entered my mind. Glad you decided to keep them, you would have ended up regretting it.

6 hours ago, MrPercussion said:

I've decided to keep the KLFs and C-7.

I would suggest you go to your Post #1 and edit the title to something like "No longer for sale."  There is no need to delete the entire post, and I'm not sure it's even possible to delete one's own post.

6 hours ago, MrPercussion said:

I'm going to do the Crites Crossover upgrade kit (vs. whole board from Crites.)  If you've done this soldering job, any feedback from your experience would be appreciated.  If I should remove this post and ask the Crossover upgrade elsewhere on this forum, let me know.

The best place to ask soldering questions is in the Technical/Modifications sub-forum and post your questions there.  We have some people here who are very experienced with soldering.   I would offer to help but my soldering looks like someone squeezed a tube of toothpaste onto a wire.  There is better help out there.  :cool:

And remember, if you are unsure of your soldering skills you can send them off to Crites (he posts here) @BEC and he can do the work for you. 

I'm glad you decided to keep the KLF's and C-7.  Lots of people here have them and love 'em.

Welcome to the forums.

13 hours ago, MrPercussion said:

I've decided to keep the KLFs and C-7.

Glad you are keeping them. I enjoy my stock KLF-20s often. 

Good luck with the crossover project.

13 hours ago, MrPercussion said:

I'm new and like the ability to ask questions...

Lots of knowledge on this Forum. Stick around!

• Like 1