Are these a special model of K-Horn? I'm picking them up Sunday.

Escher

Spent some time at the house last night - and decided to run the pink noise room tuning routine on the DEQ2496 to see how flat the response is in the room... I was shocked... 

Here is the "auto-tuned" curve.. 

28960979278_d389fba93c_c.jpg

That's the flattest curve I've ever gotten in this room..  These drivers and crossover really are nice and flat in overall response.

• Like 2

I'm not going to lie - I do love these - a LOT...  but there is a chance I would go back to LaScala's simply to give me more options on placement.  

Currently I have a major issue in the space - the ceiling above the speaker on the left - you can see a slight discoloration.  That has been there for years - I figured it was just an old dried up water damage area.  it has never leaked....

Well - now I routed my Coax through a hole in that area - and the other day when I got home there was a puddle on top of that speaker.  I have either got severe pipe condensation or a slow leak in the supply line to my shower up stairs..  Going to investigate tomorrow.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, DizRotus said:

Well?

Lost track of this thread - and moving back into the house totally got me as well..

The upstairs shower needs to be redone - all the piping is leaking at the faucet.  Its on "the list"..

Actually - I'm listing these speakers for sale today - hoping and praying I can possibly pickup a set of LaScala's that popped up locally here on the forum...

16 hours ago, Escher said:

Lost track of this thread - and moving back into the house totally got me as well..

The upstairs shower needs to be redone - all the piping is leaking at the faucet.  Its on "the list"..

Actually - I'm listing these speakers for sale today - hoping and praying I can possibly pickup a set of LaScala's that popped up locally here on the forum...

Were you in Livonia recently?