WTB - mid gaskets for k55

Mighty Favog

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

yea, pick up a few ping pong balls for the tweeters while you're there.....

Yea because that's pretty much the same thing right? A rubber gasket is just that, nothing special as long as it fits. 

2 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Yea because that's pretty much the same thing right? A rubber gasket is just that, nothing special as long as it fits. 

yea, because I trust Bob Crites more to provide the correct density, diameter and quality than I trust Home Depot.

10 hours ago, Mighty Favog said:

Hey ya'll! Does anyone have a pair of mid/horn gaskets for the k55?? I thought I had mine plenty tight but after a nice concert level session with the HIP's I hear a light rattle. I should have known better to order em' from Bob when I ordered the caps. 🤕

PM me your address, I'll put two in the mail today.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

yea, because I trust Bob Crites more to provide the correct density, diameter and quality than I trust Home Depot.

I'm sure they're high end custom jobs any slight deviation will ruin everything. Obviously first choice is Crites I was just offering an alternative solution take it or leave it.

Alright the home depot idea wasn't the greatest, I actually had to go there yesterday anyway and thought I'd check out what they have and didn't find anything. I did however measure up the gaskets I have on hand from Crites and they are 1-1/4" OD and 3/4" ID about 1/16" thick. A quick search on eBay found some neoprene ones, pretty sure they would work:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neoprene-Rubber-Washers-1-1-4-OD-X-3-4-ID-X-1-16-Thickness-Endeavor-Series/292147704896?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=591093796295&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649