Palladium p-17b looks like good deal

joessportster

I owned a pair for awhile, very nice sounding speakers but a little harder to drive then most Klipsch speakers I've had though. Bass was a bit anemic compared to my dual RC-7's but they sounded correct, would recommend a sub to go with these. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, K5SS said:

I got in on that deal, when they were on clearance. These are amazing speakers and these have me thinking...

I wish I could pull the trigger on these also, but unfortunately I can't right now. They would go perfect with the front 4 Palladium I have now. 

• Like 2

I offered $1,800 shipped, which I was hoping was enough but someone paid $1,899 + shipping. I knew, with the rarity, making an offer was risky but everyone works with a budget and $1,800 was mine.

Thank you again for posting OP, they were almost mine.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, K5SS said:

I offered $1,800 shipped, which I was hoping was enough but someone paid $1,899 + shipping. I knew, with the rarity, making an offer was risky but everyone works with a budget and $1,800 was mine.

Thank you again for posting OP, they were almost mine.

That was a pretty healthy offer, bummer someone offered more.

• Like 1

Sorry to have snagged these from you, K5SS.  After a buddy sold me his P-37Fs last summer I got the Palladium bug.  I'm trying to replace the 7 ground level channels of my system with Palladiums.  I grabbed this pair and the ones listed on US Audio Mart from Brooklyn (listed in another forum post) to be the surround channels.  Now I have to find a P-27C to complete the setup.

I'm a long time Klipsch fan (first pair purchased in 1984) but have not joined the forums until now.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...