SOLD

rennoc442

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 11:01 PM, rennoc442 said:

Titusville FL.  If I cant sell local, then I would be willing to ship.  I just don't have the supplies on hand to ship this unit.

If someone wants you to ship it, take it to Fedex and have them package and insure it.  They are normally pretty reasonable, and it puts all the responsibility on them to be certain it arrives at the buyer in one piece.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:29 AM, rennoc442 said:

Thanks, these units sound great,  and are beautiful to look at.

You are so right, I love how mine sounds stand alone. Have you got a WC22 for it? (wood case). You can find them on the net for $100-200, that would be a nice cosmetic touch if you plan on keeping it for awhile and decide not to sell it or it enhances the price abit to, a lot of guys are looking for the Receivers..BUT...want the wood case for it(part # WC22). 

This is my beast with the wood cabinet. 

883335-marantz-2275-receiver.jpg

I owned, and stupidly sold, a pristine 2220B

The 2220B is one of the best sounding Simi Valley Marantzs there ever was, including the big boys

If your 2220 (I never owned that incarnation) is 1/2 as good it'll better 75% of what's out there today

I owned many of the '22xx' series, including the cult faves and sold them all off eventually (long story)

That 2220B is the only one I still miss

I just picked up a mint Marantz 2215 this afternoon for $150.  Who needs 20 watts/ch, let's see how 15 per channel goes.  Can't wait to hook it up to either my Chorus II's or Quartet's.

(I did want a 2270 or 2275, but couldn't pass this up)

This is my first vintage Marantz.  I can't believe how heavy it is for only 15 watts/ch.

Also the controls are very solid feeling, the buttons take a bit of effort to push in and out, they have a nice solid click to them (almost like a firearm), this thing seems very well built.

marantz 2215 front.jpg