The only constant is change...the sun room.

Wardsweb

Some extensive house cleaning had me pull my system apart. Well it got me to thinking about changing some things around. I have simplified the system and still need to put the area rug back in to cover the tile, but I like how it turned out. 

sunroom052818.jpg

• Like 8

Nice looking set up, how does all the glass affect the sound ?  I have grown weary of constantly swapping gear around, feels almost like a job at times.  Recently read about speaker placement Cardas gold cuboid design / setup. I was having trouble integrating the bass speakers with my back loaded horns  (I am blessed to have a wife that understands / puts up with my passion) Living room is currently set up as a music / movie room with the speakers set up according to the cuboid measurements things are sounding MUCH better

1 hour ago, joessportster said:

Nice looking set up, how does all the glass affect the sound ?  

What you can't see are the mesh curtains that cover all the windows. These help but the biggest change was adding the acoustic panels behind the horns. It really brought the system to life. So much cleaner and more sensitive. Both pairs of speakers are high efficiency and driven with a 2A3 SET amp with 3.5 watts per channel. Still it can play way louder than you would want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Just stunning........

5 hours ago, babadono said:

Yes, yes you certainly did. Outstanding.

I have to say they look 100 times better in person, You stand 2 feet away and it looks 3D, it really does, it make you need to touch them to feel it's really smooth. They are stunning in person, they really are, the pattern looks 1/2" deep.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtel said:

I have to say they look 100 times better in person, You stand 2 feet away and it looks 3D, it really does, it makes you need to touch them to feel it's really smooth. They are stunning in person, they really are, the pattern looks 1/2" deep.

You mean like this?

21.jpg

• Like 2