K-1132 diaphragm

Dave A

I have a pair of K-1132's with about five ohms difference measured. I am assuming that either the one reading high is going bad or is the diaphragm for a K-1133.  The horn it goes on is the K-501 but I can't find a reference to the horn and driver assembly as one stock number which these after market sellers like Simply Speakers seem to want.

What is the Klipsch number for these two combined and does anyone know of a source for diaphragm's from this description?

Is the K505 the specific horn or, is it a part number for Horn "A" + Driver "G" ??

(I have no clue)

Can you post a picture of the horn??

Since it's the 1132 driver, I guess (and it is a guess) that they would/could put it on the K510 horn? 

If it was the 1133, then it would go on the K402 (?)

Just going by what it says on the Klipsch literature for this. It states the horn is 506 and the driver is 1132 and no part description for both assembled. Horn is not marked with anything driver is as noted.

On 5/30/2018 at 12:24 PM, babadono said:

Calling @MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Can you help this guy?

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation in Disney last week and forgot to check forum stuff.  All these parts are beyond me, but I can call dealer support if you guys are still looking.