Massdrop

carlthess40

People find great products and deals on that site. One thing to be aware of is that you have to be okay with delayed gratification. They often don't ship out orders for several months down the line, awaiting some sales target before they do so.  They also don't accept returns unless the item is damaged.  

I’ve bought from them in the past. I never had an issue, but I’ve read through the comments of people that did. It’s going to depend on the manufacturer, but some people have had warranty issues. As others stated a lot of times there’s a long wait to get your item. I’ve read some quality control issues of them mass producing the stuff. Some have different model numbers and is branded a massdrop product, which also lowers resale value. 

Unless it was a ridiculously good deal, I’d probably buy something like an amplifier elsewhere. For the reasons mentioned above it’s probably not worth the risk. 

First off
Thank you very much for all the great information
I have ordered 2 or 3 sets of in ear headphones and have loved them. Look up the prices of them and was very pleased with what I saved
In my older age I’ve learned to have more patience for getting items
once again thank you for taking your time to answer these concerns for me
God bless you my friends
Carl

I have bought several items from Massdrop.  Knives and watches mostly.  I did buy a very cheap ($99) tube amp off of there, mostly to have as a back up in case one of my main units goes down.  Like others have said, there is a bit of a wait, but I have never waited more than 3 or 4 weeks.  Their prices are great and I have never been let down by any of their products.