Listened to Forte III's. Wow but got me thinking.

On 6/3/2018 at 9:40 PM, Audio Flynn said:

I really appreciate the Chorus II. I will never part with them. After Dean replaced the network components they were so good I was disappointed in the stock design. The grill was better build quality than the networks.

If I could find both k Horns and LS II close to home I would probably sell off the Belle's and go with LS II just for simplicity of room placement.

I always wanted to try a set of Deans networks.... I have one set that I replaced the originals with Bobs crossovers....I think I did those in 2011....My second set I replaced the caps with one of Bob's upgrade kits a couple years ago...I did go to titanium tweeter diaphragms on both....both have stock mid range diaphragms...Love them both...Don't get me wrong.... I do go to a lot of audio demo's and have heard speakers that do sound as good if not better....but most of the time it's for 10's of thousands of dollars...It amazing  how something so old can still to me sound so good. But then again.....that's why we hang out here

George

• Like 2