The 15s?

MoJo63

1 hour ago, HDBRbuilder said:

There is some research indicating that blue tooth and Wi-Fi may be causing some human health issues, to include cell phone usage to the individual talking on the cell phone.  Up til recently, there is more research needing to be done, but....the indicators are already there.

Hmm I thought that was pretty  much written off as bunk.  I remember them talking about three or four years ago. 

Now here is a question:

Is the Jubilee considered a 'Heritage' speaker?

As for the whole 'Wireless" speaker trend, I see it going the same way as 3D Cinema. For boomboxes, sure Bluetooth is awesome. But for a HT is it silly to have to plug in your speakers to an outlet instead of running a normal AVR which will allow more options for component upgrades etc.

• Moderators

A different problem.

Ever notice all the articles and threads about people having speakers cut out and having a hard time connecting and just being unreliably connected wirelessly? 

Could be a  correlation ? 

If you want your stuff to work every time run a wire, it's not as cool but it is a 100% connection 100% of the time, kind of hard to beat, except for convenience. 

Another question, there is much talk about different performance with wires, what is given up when wireless ?   Anything, do people even have a choice or even know if anything is given up with performance ?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, twk123 said:

Now here is a question:

Yes, it was going to be a revision of the Khorn, the history is here, below.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twk123 said:

Now here is a question:

According to marketing as least at the current time, no.  But, according to Roy it was Paul's design and they were intended to go in the home.  They ought to be considered Heritage if Fortes and Chorus are, at least in my opinion.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Roy gave us the entire story of their creation while we were in the Jubilee listening room in Hope.  It was fascinating.

Probably the best part of that story was how Roy finally convinced PWK that active crossover will solve all the problems they were having trying to straighten-out the response curve.  I can just hear Roy now..."Mr. Klipsch, there is only so much that can be done with passive crossovers, and you have already done it all....maybe it is time for us to embrace the active crossover for this application.  We need to give it a try if we will finish this thing together...then I will take you FISHING!"  And...PWK caved on that last note!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, twk123 said:

Thank you for sharing this, very interesting info. :emotion-21:

It's pinned on top of the 2 ch section, there is also the heritage codes pinned right above it.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, SiliconTi said:

I agree, I can not see any Heritage bing discontinued.

I don't know about that.  It is a business.  Klipsch killed off the Cornwall (actually CWII) for about a decade before bringing it back as the CWIII.

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

I thought I heard from somewhere during pilgrimage that sales had picked for Heritage ? I never went on the tour so I don't where i heard it.

There's a new certified heritage dealer program that's being pushed, just came out this year, so far there's about 30 of us worldwide from what I hear.  There's training, shipping, and demo gear requirements.  Look on Klipsch's FB page, they just brought on Audio Advice which they are apparently proud of, they're a big place.  They tried to get into the wireless systems geared towards millennials in a big way but I think they decided it was the wrong direction, they seemingly backed up and are now trying to get back to their roots and they are pushing Heritage hard.  

I would be extremely surprised if Klipsch ever got rid of the Heritage line, kind of the 'soul' of Klipsch.  Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.  BTW, Klipsch made Heritage headphones, see.

887078daad8d6d0bdc9c55a7ce8f8bb1.png.469a9b4473df529abe54bf64ff0ae2f6.png

And you guys thought you knew all there was to know about Heritage gear....  ;)

11 hours ago, twk123 said:

Now here is a question:

As for the whole 'Wireless" speaker trend, I see it going the same way as 3D Cinema. For boomboxes, sure Bluetooth is awesome. But for a HT is it silly to have to plug in your speakers to an outlet instead of running a normal AVR which will allow more options for component upgrades etc.

Did you look at the speakers Klipsch is putting out there?  I linked them, pretty sure this is happening and will continue to happen

4 hours ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Why is there talk of Heritage stuff being discontinued, especially now? :)  There's a huge push to grow Heritage like crazy going on right now.  

Yeah this has me baffled to.  I think somehow, someone tied it into my posts about Wireless / Powered, not sure why Klpsch can't do both?

15 minutes ago, SiliconTi said:

I am not saying, nor has anyone else (I think) that Heritage speakers will be discontinued - especially as it seems they can not make them fast enough. 

Just do not want to the see the "Heritage" moniker diluted.

Which is why I think IMO anyway they labeled them Heritage Wireless vs Heritage, they did create seperation

2 hours ago, MoJo63 said:

Which is why I think IMO anyway they labeled them Heritage Wireless vs Heritage, they did create seperation

Agreed. "Heritage Wireless" or "Heritage Inspired" seems like a good way to tag along with the Heritage products, but keep them separate too.